LWC Specialty Services
Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)
Our Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) laser treatment is spread over 4-12 weeks and is designed to support reproductive health to better support the body against age-related fertility issues.
LLLT supports healthy conception in women over the age of 38 and is suitable for those who have experienced failed IVF cycles. This therapy supports blood circulation to the uterus and ovaries, egg quality, and female fertility.
When Should You Consider LLLT?
You may be a good candidate for LLLT therapy if:
- You have not responded well to conventional therapies.
- You have gone through a failed IVF cycle.
- You have experienced reduced blood circulation to the uterus or ovaries.
- You have age-related egg quality issues including low AMH, high FSH, poor responder, or over the age of 35.
- You have complications with the uterine lining including endometriosis, a history of abdominal surgery or D&C, or a thin uterine lining during IVF cycles.
- You struggle with muscle tension in the surrounding areas. This can block nerve pathways and constrict vascular supply.
- You experience a hormonal imbalance such as PCOS.
Schedule a consultation with one of our Wellness Specialists at Lisanne Wellness Center.