Eating a healthy, balanced diet can help you get the proper vitamins and minerals you need, but even the best eaters have nutritional gaps and fall short on key nutrients. If you are trying to conceive or are pregnant, a high-quality prenatal vitamin can help fill those nutritional gaps. While most prenatal vitamins on the market today attempt to package what you need into a single pill to be taken at any time throughout the day, IDLife’s Prenatal Pack comes with 5 different vitamins specifically designed to be taken at the right time of day, to help provide you and your child more of what each of you needs and support optimal absorption of the nutrients.
Each convenient packet includes:
• Omega Pure DHA, Vitamin D, and Choline – Adequate intake of these nutrients during pregnancy is critically important for healthy fetal development, particularly for the brain and the retina. These nutrients also support neurocognitive, neuromotor functions and neuronal growth.
• Folate – Adequate folate intake before and during pregnancy supports the healthy development of the brain and spinal column. 5-MTHF is the most biologically active form of folate, and data suggests that 5-MTHF supplementation increases plasma folate more effectively than folic acid.
• B Vitamins – These critical vitamins work together to support healthy energy production, healthy cell growth, and division, and neurologic, cardiovascular, immune, dermatological, and emotional health.
• Bioavailable – Ferrochel iron, DimaCal calcium, and trace minerals provided as Albion TRAACS amino acid chelates promote optimal utilization while being gentle to the gastrointestinal tract.
• Antioxidants and Other Nutrients – Generous levels of nutrients that provide antioxidant activity and immune support address the increased physiological stress of pregnancy and promote healthy tissue maintenance and growth.
Each packet contains 5 Multivitamin/mineral capsules and 1 Omegapure DHA soft gel.