Integrated Testing – MaxFunction Genetic Panel
Metabolic pathways undergoing biochemical changes (methylation and detoxification) can cause physiological modifications. The MaxFunction Panel examines 80 distinct genetic variants that may influene your health and wellbeing. This test is safe, comprehensive, and uses a non-invasive cheek swab where you’ll receive results within 3-4 weeks. If you believe you have a MTHFR mutation, you can test for it with a MaxFunction test.
You’ll get a complete report that will tell you all you need to know about your health, including the following:
- How your body responds to stress (fight-or-flight)
- Your body’s antioxidant production and recycling
- Detoxification of hormones, chemicals, and heavy metals from your body
- Your body’s reaction to inflammatory stimuli
- Gene expression and DNA repair
- Neurotransmitter regulation of brain chemistry
- Energy production and balance
- Cellular repair of free radical damage
MTHFR, COMT, CBS, MAOA, and many more methylation SNPs are included in this test.